Sunday, January 27, 2013

Mile Swim

Last Sunday, I woke up and climbed a mountain.

This Sunday, I woke up and swam a mile.

I'm not sure if it's just the fact that I'm at a UWC that makes me feel the need to get up and do this sort of thing, but it's kind of awesome. Also, whenever I looked up from my swimming, I saw green mountains and hibiscus trees. I'm pretty sure that this is the sort of scenery people pay lots of money to be able to see for a few days. I'm oh-so excited about being able to wake up to it every day for the next two years.

Oh, and as far as the swimming itself goes, I'm going to swim one or two miles every week until I graduate. My goal is to swim at least a hundred miles in total. Because if one mile is awesome, then a hundred miles is a hundred times as awesome, right? Right.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment