Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Bagan: The Beauty of the Details

Hello! I spent the day today wandering the temples and pagodas of Bagan, a religious city in the north of Burma/Myanmar (I won't get into that debate at the moment). Now, if you know me, you know that I'm extremely short-sighted, and tend to see the little details before the soaring spires you'd imagine first when thinking of pagodas. So, I'd like to share ten pictures from my shots today that show the little bits of beauty here in Bagan. Enjoy!










2 comments:

  1. jiotv play apk download allows you to watch Live TV channels & past 7 days programs on any device, anytime.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Norton expert is always ready to help their user who is facing issues in their device or the users who are unable to solve their queries.Norton customer support

    ReplyDelete