Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Safe and Sound

Well, I'm back in Swaziland! I successfully made it through South Africa, Zimbabwe, Zambia, Malawi, Mozambique, back to South Africa, and then back to Swaziland!

I have millions of stories, and I'm working on sorting out my pictures and stuff to post about my adventures, but for now, check out a post about my trip (I feel so special!) from the blog of a Peace Corps volunteer I stayed with along the way.

Anyways, I'm safe and sound, back in Swaziland - getting ready for the last term of school this year. It feels strange to be back at school, not to mention staying in the same place for multiple days in a row. You get kind of used to continuously travelling, and now staying but just seems... strange. It's nice, though, after a month of living out of a backpack!

No comments:

Post a Comment