Thursday, August 1, 2013

Term Break, Whoot-Whoot!

In less than a week, I'll be heading off for another month of adventures away from school! In May, I was in South Africa, working on a farm there, but this break, I'm going to be travelling through Zimbabwe, Zambia, Malawi, and Mozambique. I have a vague idea of where I'm going, but I'm trying to not plan too much in advance. That's hard, just because I'm excited, and can't help but want to think about my trip.

But, no. No planning. Well, some. Not a lot.

But, for reference, since it's a month long break, and I'll be travelling through four countries (well, six, technically, but I'm not counting Swaziland, and I'll be in South Africa for less than twenty-four hours), it's about a week per country. So, I've got this magical internet thing all set up to post a little bit about the country I'm travelling through around the time that I'll be there, so you can have a little bit of an idea where I am. Then, when I get back, I'll post about my adventures along the roads.

For everyone back in the States, enjoy going back to school - I'm going to enjoy running around Africa for a month :)

No comments:

Post a Comment