Sunday, August 25, 2013

Where in the World is Diana? MALAWI

This post was written in July, and has been automatically set to post in advance. I'm currently on a term break, and am travelling through Zimbabwe, Zambia, Malawi, and Mozambique.
 
Okay, so again, while I didn't plan my travel dates exactly beforehand, I should be in Malawi sometime around... now. For those of you who aren't quite sure where Malawi is, here is Wikipedia's ever-lovely map:
 
 
Yup - that tiny little speck there? That's it. Here, have a larger picture:
 
 
I'm planning on entering the country somewhere around where it says Nyika National Park, and then just heading all the way south. I'll be stopping at a friend's house in Lilongwe, and afterwards heading out to Mozambique around Blantyre. And there will definitely be a stop along the lake somewhere in there!
 
After Malawi, it's off to Mozambique!

No comments:

Post a Comment