Friday, January 2, 2015

One Day More!

I'M FLYING TO SAN DIEGO TOMORROW TO START A TRIP AROUND THE WORLD!

Sorry, just had to get that out of my system...

I'm flying to San Diego tomorrow, although we don't actually leave on the boat for another four days, I believe. But, it's still the start, and I couldn't be more excited! After a solid time ringing in the new year, I'm stoked and set for the next adventure. I've got my bags packed (almost... give me an hour more), the paperwork is all set, and I'm ready to go! It's strange to realize how lucky I've been to travel internationally before, because I'm realizing that I'm very casual about everything. I see posts from other voyagers in the FB group trying to figure out details of the trip, and my brain is literally set to the "details? what are details? eh, whatever..." setting. Twelve countries? I'll figure it out as we go :)

For the moment, my brother is watching Tarzan on Netflix, so we'll just chill, because tomorrow, craziness starts again!

No comments:

Post a Comment