Friday, January 13, 2012

NSLI-Y forever changed my iTunes.

I'm pretty well known for having an iTunes filled with all sorts of music, from all sorts of places. This is definitely not my full list of countries contained in my iTunes, it's a start. Thought ya'll might enjoy :)
(Each country is a hyperlink to a YouTube video of one of my favorites from that country).
Thank NSLI-Y for everything Arab on this list - it might not seem like it here, but Arab music is about 50% of my iTunes :)

  1. Algeria
  2. Australia
  3. Belgium
  4. Canada
  5. Cuba
  6. Egypt
  7. England
  8. Finland
  9. France
  10. Germany
  11. India
  12. Irish-American*
  13. Japan
  14. Lebanon
  15. Mali
  16. Morocco
  17. Dutch-American**
  18. Romania
  19. South Korea
  20. Sweden
*from the USA, but rather Irish music. 
**from the Netherlands, but rather American music.

No comments:

Post a Comment