Monday, December 10, 2012

Frankenstein

Sometimes I think it's strange how you can be doing something totally unrelated to something else, and then something comes up which is just so perfect as related to that thing that's unrelated to what you're doing.

I was reading for my literature class here, and came across this sentence...

"It is impossible to communicate to you a conception of the trembling sensation, half pleasurable and half fearful, with which I am preparing to depart." -Mary Shelley, 'Frankenstein'

Yup. That's pretty much it. It's nice sometimes to know that someone else has thought the same things as you. Sometimes it's frustrating to know that your emotions lack originality, but in this case, it's nice.

8 days left at LHS. 32 days until my flight leaves. Let's goooooo! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment