Thursday, March 15, 2012

NSLI-Y Notifications... already??!

Don't worry, nothing for Arabic went out today. I'm still just waiting (and freaking out in my head :D).

Bur Russia and India summer acceptances went out today, so it's the start of the hot streak. The Facebook group exploded, ExchangesConnect exploded, and all of us who are still waiting to hear? Our brains are ready to explode as well.

Anyways, this doesn't mean anything whatsoever for anybody who didn't apply for Russian or Hindi, but to all those who were accepted, congratulations! If you're a Russian/Hindi kid who hasn't heard back, don't fret! It's rolling basis, you could still hear - also, alternates have a very high chance of being able to go as well.

Nonetheless, I'm still more stressed out than a turkey around Thanksgiving. But it's a really, really, good stressed out.

Oh, and I bought a shirt for my UWC interview on Saturday. I literally didn't own a single dress shirt that would be appropriate for this sort of weather - most of my interviews are in the winter, and I have one dress sweater that I wore to ALL OF THEM! As I hate shopping it wasn't the most pleasant afternoon. But it's totally worth it! I can't wait for that interview either - so much going on!

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE/CONGRATULATIONS
This post makes no sense. I can't even think straight....

No comments:

Post a Comment