Saturday, March 24, 2012

Wisconsin Public Radio

During my interview, there was mention of a radio broadcast about the UWCs on WPR the following day, but since I'm not from Wisconsin I kind of forgot about it. But today, I found a link online to the broadcast, and listened to it. Andrew was a guest on the program, he was the representative from the selection committee that ran the day of interviews and also did my indiviual interview. Naya and Bettina were both alumni there that day that we could ask questions too; Naya is a producer of the program and Bettina is a guest. This is probably the first time that I've ever heard a radio broadcast of this sort where I knew the people on the air, especially when the broadcast is about something I'm so interested in, which makes the whole recording really fascinating to me.

Well, here's the link - enjoy!
http://www.wpr.org/hereonearth/archive_120319k.cfm 

No comments:

Post a Comment