Sunday, April 22, 2012

72 Hours

Just wanted to say that if they release acceptances Tuesday or Wednesday, like predicted at the interview, I'll know if I'm attending a UWC in less than 72 hours. (Or 74 hours, if they're cruel and wait to release anything until 6 pm Wednesday night. But I hope they don't.)

I'm going back and forth between having panic attacks and being really excited at the possibility that I have even a chance to attend one of these schools. Mostly really excited though :)

72 hours! Ahhh!

Edit: Apparently for the last few years the notifications have gone out on Tuesday, which means less than 48 hours now! I'm so excited that I can't even comprehend how excited I am (much less comprehend the phylums of invertebrates that I'm supposed to be learning for a midterm tomorrow... ah. Such is life :D)

No comments:

Post a Comment