Saturday, April 14, 2012

Name Change!

So, I decided that the old title was too focused on my summer with NSLI-Y, and especially with everything that I have about UWC and other random tidbits, I decided that the old title was no longer relevant, so I changed it! Out with the old and in with the new, as they say! (Plus, I like the new title more. "Wherever Summer Takes Me" now sounds like the title to a cheesy teenaged romance series).

So, that's the scoop on that. As far as scoops on everything else go...

I'm still waiting as an alternate for NSLI-Y, but am making summer plans to work at a Girl Scout camp in Missouri, to hopefully save up money for a plane ticket to Swaziland. As far as Swaziland goes, I find out in about a week and a half, and it's consuming my mind :) Totally good mind consumption though. I'M SO EXCITED!!!

All right, that's all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment