Monday, January 28, 2013

Not What I Expected.

In the middle of the night last night, I get woken up by something on my back. I sit up, and to my surprise, it's a cat. A literal cat was walking across my back. In my room. At two o'clock in the morning.

So, what are you supposed to do when a cat has jumped in through your window at two in the morning and is now stretching out on your bed next to you?

The school gave me a wool blanket, but I've been using it as a rug, because I didn't need another blanket, and it's nice to be able to cover up all the broken floor tiles in my room. Anyways, I picked the cat up, and put it down on the blanket on the floor. It walked over to the door, so I opened the door, and it went outside into the hallway. Thinking this was over, I closed the door behind it, but it immediately started freaking out, so I let it back in. Apparently The Dungeon is scary at two o'clock in the morning for everyone - even cats.

So, the cat settles down on the blanket on the floor, and seeing as it's two o'clock in the morning, I go back to sleep, leaving the door a crack open, in case the cat wants to leave. When I woke up five hours later for breakfast, it was gone. This was literally the most bizarre thing that has happened since I arrived here. So, uh, yeah. Not quite sure how to wrap up a story this random.

No comments:

Post a Comment