Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Waterford's Campus

I was going to write a post about how pretty Waterford is, and how lucky I feel to be able to live in such a beautiful place. But then, I realized that since I'm here, I should just take pictures. So, here are a few of the pictures I took before school this morning...
 


 This is the view across "the fields" looking towards the mountains. On the left, that top peak is called "Tom," named after someone involved in Waterford's early history. Not sure who. They lecture us about WK history all the time, but it's too many names all at once.
 
This is my hostel as seen from the back, Emhlabeni. It looks so pretty in the morning!
 
On the other side of campus (I was just taking random pictures this morning) is the classroom block. The classroom block is really quite large, and this picture only shows a small bit of it. It's really gorgeous though - I can never get over how dramatic the mountains look!
 
That's just a really small sliver of what campus looks like, but hopefully you see that it's really, really dramatically gorgeous!

No comments:

Post a Comment