Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Sera - The Most Important Person Ever. Maybe.

So I met this girl named Sera. She is standing next to me. She just told me to say that she's a little bit bipolar. But apparently not. We're strangely hyper, so please ignore this post. Actually, she says it's the most important post ever to be written on this blog. We're in the hotel lobby, where the keyboards are at this awkward height, too tall for chairs and too low for standing.

Sera is on the computer next to me. She's smiling awkwardly, or attractively, depending on the source, while read this aloud as I type it. She doesn't understand anything. I feel like I misheard something.

She just deactivated her Facebook. What a daredevil. That's probably smart. My friends always spam me when I'm away on vacations and such. Yeah, Louisa, I'm talking to you.

THIS COMPUTER HATES ME AND IS LOGGING OFF IN 15 SECONDS! OHNO!

If you actually wanted to read about my trip, ignore this post. It's a bonding experience post.

(Everyone else on the trip is chill too. Sera just happens to be right here. She wants to know whether that's a compliment).

BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment